How To Enter
Entry is open to the whole of the UK Chemical Manufacturing Industry and companies that provide services to the chemical industry as appropriate for each particular award.
Nominations should be submitted electronically on the appropriate nomination form and sent to Mike Lancaster at LancasterM@cia.org.uk no later than 22 March 2013.
Further details and nomination forms can be found by clicking on the appropriate award.
The 2013 Awards have been selected and designed in twelve categories deemed the most appropriate to reflect the pace of change in the industry towards enhancement of growth, global competitiveness and sustainability.
The 2013 Awards categories are:
- ABB Manufacturing & Resource Efficiency Award
- BASF Young Ambassador Award
- Bilfinger Industrial Services Excellence in Engineering Award
- CIA Company of the Year Award
- Dow Reputation Award
- Environmental Leadership Award sponsored by Tradebe
- Gold Standard Skills Award sponsored by Cogent and National Skills Academy Process Industries
- GSK Innovation Award
- Health Leadership Award Sponsored by Johnson Matthey
- INEOS Responsible Care Award
- Low Carbon Award
- Responsible Care Special Award for Process Safety Leadership Sponsored by Shell UK
All entries will be judged by a panel of experts, with short-listed candidates being subjected to a more extensive judging process, in some cases involving a site visit, interview or presentation. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by 13 May 2013.
For further information on any award please contact email@example.com .